Crews Environmental offers commercial grease trap cleaning in F.T. Myers to restaurants, kitchens, and other commercial facilities. Regular grease trap cleaning is important to the health of your restaurant or commercial kitchen. Grease traps keep oils, fats, and other hazardous waste from draining. Your grease trap system traps these oils so they can solidify, and the trap must be emptied and cleaned regularly. The trap will emit a foul odor and overflow if this is not done.
It’s important that you dispose of the waste properly and not use any sort of additives in your trap system – as this can filter some of the waste down the drain and cause pipe obstructions down the road. The EPA requires that your grease traps remain unobstructed and free of debris. Failure to comply is a criminal offense in many areas. Schedule grease trap cleaning in north cape coral with Crews Environmental every 90 days. Our experts can schedule you regularly to ensure that your restaurant or commercial kitchen is compliant.
The Importance of Cleaning a Grease Trap
Owners and managers often overlook the importance of cleaning and maintaining the grease trap.
- A Legal Requirement: Cleaning grease traps is a legal requirement in most municipalities.
- Good For The Environment: Grease trap cleaning Captiva and functional sewer system starts with keeping your grease trap clean. Furthermore, grease trap cleaners know how to dispose of grease waste in the most eco-friendly manner.
- To avoid dangers: Your grease trap may clog or overflow if you don’t perform proper grease trap maintenance.
How To Clean a Commercial Grease Trap?
Crew’s grease trap cleaning equipment and process ensure that your operation is minimally disrupted as we clean your grease traps. Grease trap cleaning north cape coral involves the following steps:
- Our engineers use an odor guard to control odors
- Grease is quickly and quietly removed using a vacuum unit
- During this process, all silt in the system is removed
- Every surface is cleaned and wiped down
- Waste is removed, and a Waste Transfer Note is provided
How often should grease traps be pumped out?
Grease trap cleaning Lehigh acres should be done every 1-3 months, depending on their usage. Consider the “1/4th rule” when determining how often you should clean out your grease traps. Simply put, grease trap cleaning Bonita springs must be done after reaching a quarter of their capacity; draining the trap when 1/4th full prevents the formation of odors caused by fats, oils, grease, and solids (FOGS). Furthermore, the more FOGS in the trap, the less effective the trap becomes; clogs in the lines or slow sink drainage could result if the trap stays full for an extended period of time.
Call Crews Environmental Today!
A commitment to cleanliness at a competitive price. We do take grease traps out of the mess at an affordable price! Also, we service grease trap cleaning in Naples.
- Maintain a clean grease trap
- Service that is reliable and on time
- Customer service at the highest level
As local business owners, we take care of every customer. We’ll be there if you need us for grease trap cleaning, Captiva.